Get It or Give It - Recommended Reading - Sh*t My Dad Says
This Book is laugh out loud funny. I can't say enough about it so I'll post some quotes and let you see for yourself just how hilarious Sam Halpern, "like Socrates but angier and with worse hair," is.
- "You're like a tornado of bullsh** right now. We'll talk again after your bullsh** dies out over someone else's house."
- "I just did an hour on the gym machine. I'm sweaty and I have to sh**. Where's my fannypack, this workout is over."
- "Your mother made a batch of meatballs last night. Some are for you, some are for me, but more are for me. Remember that. More. Me."
- "The worst thing you can be is a liar...Okay, fine, yes, the worst thing you can be is a Nazi, but then number two is liar. Nazi one, liar two."
- "I didn't say you were ugly. I said your girlfriend is better looking than you, and standing next to her, you look ugly."
- "Fine, let's take a vote. Who wants fish for dinner? Democracy ain't so fun when it f***s you huh."
- "What happened? Did somebody punch you in the face?!...The what? The air is dry? Do me a favor and tell people you got punched in the face."
- "Snausages? I've been eating dog treats? Why the f*** would you put them on the counter where the rest of the food is? F*** it, they're delicious. I will not be shamed by this."
Both my dad and I laughed so hard we cried while reading this. Pay attention, I'm helping to take some gifts off that long list of yours.
Happy Friday! <3ash
|Go Back ||