Poor no more! Become a Campus Brand Rep and let the cash come to you
Campus Crate is seeking college students to work as Campus Brand Representatives at over 20 New England colleges and universities. The Campus Brand Rep is the most important part of the Campus Crate promotional marketing team.
This person is a go-getter and works to adapt & execute Campus Crate’s marketing strategy on his/her campus. Depending on the time of year and how much money you’re motivated to make, you can work anywhere from 5 hours a month to 5+ hours per week.
The primary objective of the job is to increase awareness of Campus Crate’s brand and services on your very own campus.
• Networking on campus to make students aware of the Campus Crate brand and the services offered;
• Handing out promotional pieces (ie: brochures, flyers, magnets, etc) and explain our services to interested students;
• Hanging posters in dorms and other locations on campus;
• Putting fliers under dorm room doors or stuffing mailboxes;
• Collecting referral e-mails from interested students.
Campus Brand Reps are paid an hourly wage in addition to commission-based payments. Your compensation is a direct reflection of your work progress. This allows for unlimited income potential. In addition to hourly and commission-based pay, Campus Brand Reps are given bonuses for meeting specific requirements.
Ambitious, friendly and ‘in the know’ on campus? If this sounds like you or a friend, this could be the beginning of a beautifully beneficial (for both sides) partnership. Email a resume or a brief statement detailing any relevant qualifications and why you are the best candidate to be a Campus Brand Representative for your school.
Send to: Mike Panniello Jr - Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617)224-8173 and ask for Mike.
|Go Back ||